Latest activity

• R
    I see a link to edit commentary but it isn't active? I wanted to add notes to the Pulpit commentary. Wanted to highlight words and add...
  • R
    So, I've been using SwordSearcher for three years now. It's taken my Scripture study to places I never thought I could go. With it only...
  • C
    chuck in md reacted to chuckn's post in the thread Organizing Sermons with Like Like.
    Thanks so much for the replies. Even though I don't comment much, I love the software and the comments here in the forum. Blessings!
  • C
    chuck in md reacted to Brandon Staggs's post in the thread Organizing Sermons with Like Like.
    They will be placed in strict alpha-numeric order. So if you use dates, best to use something like: 2022-09-22 Paul describes his own...
  • C
    chuck in md reacted to marty's post in the thread Organizing Sermons with Like Like.
    Good morning, Chuck! Whether you choose to create one module or two is your preference, but I think it would be easier to name the...
  • C
    chuck in md reacted to chuckn's post in the thread Organizing Sermons with Like Like.
    Good morning. I have a couple of questions on organizing my sermons from the last 45 years. First, should I create 2 modules - one...
  • Johnny NL
    Johnny NL reacted to Brandon Staggs's post in the thread Organizing Sermons with Like Like.
    They will be placed in strict alpha-numeric order. So if you use dates, best to use something like: 2022-09-22 Paul describes his own...
  • Johnny NL
    Johnny NL reacted to chuckn's post in the thread Organizing Sermons with Like Like.
    Thanks so much for the replies. Even though I don't comment much, I love the software and the comments here in the forum. Blessings!
  • Ruthlyn
    Ruthlyn reacted to chuckn's post in the thread Organizing Sermons with Like Like.
  • C
    chuckn replied to the thread Organizing Sermons.
  • Brandon Staggs
    Brandon Staggs replied to the thread Organizing Sermons.
  • Johnny NL
    Johnny NL replied to the thread Organizing Sermons.
    I do classified them by: 0001: xxxxxx then 0002: xxxxxx so i classified them as "numerical". or alphabetical, just the title.
  • Johnny NL
    Johnny NL reacted to marty's post in the thread Organizing Sermons with Like Like.
    Good morning, Chuck! Whether you choose to create one module or two is your preference, but I think it would be easier to name the...
  • marty
    marty replied to the thread Organizing Sermons.
  • C
    Good morning. I have a couple of questions on organizing my sermons from the last 45 years. First, should I create 2 modules - one...