Append verse from link

dcausby

I know that you can append selected text to the clipboard, but it would be incredibly useful if you could append verse from their links. When preparing a sermon, I love using TSK and NAVES but I don't want to use all the referenced verses every time. Previewing the verses as you can do now combined with a "Append referenced verse(s)" option would be a very powerful and useful tool.
I have other bible study programs, but SwordSearcher is by far my no.1 choice every time!! Keep up the good work.
God bless.

An interesting suggestion -- thank you. I'll add this to the feature request list.

Thanks. BTW I have just noticed one more thing that may be useful - when selecting which verses to copy, in the bible view there is the option to "copy thru verse..." - this would be a useful feature in the verse list view. It could be modified further, especially for the verse list view, by having the option to "copy from verse ... to verse ..." so that the context can be copied without having to move away from the main text in the Bible view. Blessings!! 8)

Back