terrpn, TerriP and john.a like this.
  2. marty

marty Beta Tester

3. john.a

john.a Active Member

Again thank you Bill.
  4. Steven

Steven Member

Maybe its just me, but I can't get this module to work at all. SS7 won't even acknowledge its existence. Have it in the program files\SwordSearcher 5\modules. Which is where the updater for SS7 decided to put the upgrade.

Steve
  5. Brandon Staggs

Brandon Staggs Administrator Staff Member

The first thing to try is to make sure that SwordSearcher really hasn't loaded the module. If you go to File, Select Library Module, and type "atlas" in, does the list go empty? If so, then it's not being loaded. If you see it on that menu, then you just want to decide if it should have a visible library tab. See this video.

Next step is to put the module file you downloaded in the correct location. Please read this post. Although it should probably work where you put it, I don't recommend it. Move it to your Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules folder and restart SwordSearcher.

Finally, if it still isn't available (by selecting File, Select Library Module), let's look at your module loading error log. You can see it on the Help menu under Module Error Log (third item up from the bottom). If there is no error log on the menu, then SwordSearcher isn't even seeing the module file and the location of the file should be double-checked.
  6. Steven

Steven Member

Thanks, Brandon. Putting it in the user modules directory did the trick.

Funny thing though, when I went to try and find the module in the directory I mentioned, the file wasn't there at all. Had to re-DL it. But its working swimmingly now.

Steve
  7. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Maybe the operating system moved it to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86). The system doesn't seem to like putting data files manually into the Program Files directory. If an installer program puts data there, it allows it.
  8. Steven

Steven Member

It appeared that the system deleted the file. I hate Vista. :-(

Steve
    marty likes this.
  9. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

OK.............. THIS IS JUST AWESOME !!!!
    Thank you Sir, this is really great module.....L......o.....v......e it !
  10. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

thanks again bill...................i had 2 atlas on there- checked and neither one was working:eek:

this one is working great

THANK YOU:D
  11. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Thanks Bill :)
  12. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

13. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

wsbones updated Atlas of SwordSearcher Maps with a new update entry:

Atlas1 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

15. Brandon Staggs

Brandon Staggs Administrator Staff Member

There was a problem with the forum software but I think it's fixed now. The big download now button should get the latest revision now.