Clone panel

wsbones

Beta Tester
When I ctrl click on a verse reference in a commentary or book, I expected to get a clone panel, but instead I get a reference window with the verse displayed. I have verse hyperlinking style set to multiple. Ctrl clicking on a verse in the Bible window brings up a clone panel. Is this the intended behavior?

When I ctrl click on a verse reference in a commentary or book, I expected to get a clone panel, but instead I get a reference window with the verse displayed. I have verse hyperlinking style set to multiple. Ctrl clicking on a verse in the Bible window brings up a clone panel. Is this the intended behavior?

If I understand, you are getting expected behavior, since you've changed the default verse link method so that there isn't a single verse reference that you're clicking. If you return the File > Preferences > Text Display Options > Verse Hyperlinking Style to the default setting (Individual), you should get the clone Bible panel with the Ctrl+Click.

I'm getting behavior but it wasn't what I expected. :)

I can adjust my expectation or select individual hyperlink style. Thanks.

I'm getting behavior but it wasn't what I expected. :)

Indeed, by expected behavior of course I mean it does what it's programmed to do. ;)

Back