Commentary on Whole Bible

Pastor Langley

Does anyone out there know of this writer? J. Sidlow Baxter?
Titled: Explore The Book
First Edition 1960 (Six Volumes in One) First Published 1966
Looking for an opinion from anyone. Just found this book in a pile of other books. At first glance looks very much interesting.
Warren W. Wiersbe wrote a forward giving high praise.
Thank you. image.jpg

Could you send private message and expound?

Looking for an opinion from anyone. Just found this book in a pile of other books. At first glance looks very much interesting.
Thank you.View attachment 2097
Great book and a solid man of GOD. Love to see a module made. By someone way more talented then myself.

Thank you.View attachment 2097
I don't know of the work, but I am slightly aquainted with the man. However, I am well aquainted with Dr. Wiersbe, and if he is for it, I would trust it to be Godly.

Started the work already. Took me 4 weeks to get last portion. Have the book but tricky getting pdf's. Did not want to scan pages. Need the practice in SwordSearcher. Hope someone will review it when finished. Let me know. Not sure to do book or commentary. Done one book commentary may be a challenge. If not for the Wiersbe forward would not attempt.

Back