Consider adding Samuel Bagster's Daily light?

backflip

It is a devotional I use daily and I think SS would be the richer for its inclusion. Perhaps someone with more skill than I possess could make it compatible. I notice that it is available as a module in the Sword Project.
Thanks.

It is a devotional I use daily and I think SS would be the richer for its inclusion. Perhaps someone with more skill than I possess could make it compatible. I notice that it is available as a module in the Sword Project.
Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll put this on the to-do list.

In the meantime, while we wait on a Swordsearcher module, a Daily Light programme can be downloaded from http://download.cnet.com/windows/religious-software/3150-2135_4-0-16.html?&rpp=30&tag=page;page

I think this application could be better if each verse (or portion of verse) had been separated either by -- (as the printed book uses) or by starting each verse on a new line, rather than running in a paragraph form. That would make it easier to marry the individual verses with the references which appear at the end.
Quite a nice programme though, even after taking into account its awful colour.:)

Back