Creation of modules

prr

(1) I saw how to create new modules from within SwordSearcher. However, what I created was within the books and dictionaries module. Can users create new Bible modules as well? I didn't see any way to get it moved over. Or would I have to use Forge for this?

(2) I didn't see Vincent's Word Studies in the module library. Has someone created a module of this for SwordSearcher already? This would obviously be a commentary, and I saw directions for doing that in the help files. I didn't see anything in any of the "user modules" pages that were linked to, so I'm asking here.

(1) I saw how to create new modules from within SwordSearcher. However, what I created was within the books and dictionaries module. Can users create new Bible modules as well? I didn't see any way to get it moved over. Or would I have to use Forge for this?

You would need to use Forge. SwordSearcher does not support the editing of Bible module text within the program, only books and commentaries.

(2) I didn't see Vincent's Word Studies in the module library. Has someone created a module of this for SwordSearcher already? This would obviously be a commentary, and I saw directions for doing that in the help files. I didn't see anything in any of the "user modules" pages that were linked to, so I'm asking here.

To my knowledge, nobody has made one for SwordSearcher.

Back