Expanded 'Scan text' Features

scott_audio

What an awesome feature, the 'scan text for verse references'! This was admittedly, the primary reason I purchased the software, along with the customization of colors and layout, etc.

What I'd love to see is the ability to automate the process of inserting scripture text into an existing document (a study outline for example that has only the verse references). Example: Within a paragraph there may be 3 verse references, and the feature i've described would find the first reference, create new paragraph, insert the bible text for that reference.

Possible other functions would be to 'footnote' the verse references within a document, and putting all the scripture text at the end of the document.

One more :) The ability to soften the sensitivity of the search, or maybe limit it to only verse references that say are enclosed in (Matthew 1:1) or brackets and so forth.

This would make preparation of study outlines, etc. so much easier, because it would eliminate the need to copy and paste over and over, formatting, etc.

Thanks for reading, and considering these ideas. Please do keep up the awesome work you're doing,

Peace,
Scott

Back