Feature request

wsbones

Beta Tester
Could the library search remember the reference set from session to session and use that by default? I generally want to use a defined set of books and commentaries.

Could the library search remember the reference set from session to session and use that by default? I generally want to use a defined set of books and commentaries.

I'll add this to the to-do list.

In the "export user book" list of resources (and other places where such a list is presented), could there be a way to get to a resource name without scrolling 1 line per click - perhaps the way the "select library module" list works?

Could Forge automatically produce a table of contents (_TOC) from the topic entries in a book?

In the "export user book" list of resources (and other places where such a list is presented), could there be a way to get to a resource name without scrolling 1 line per click - perhaps the way the "select library module" list works?

That must be a huge amount of editable modules you have installed. ;)

I'll add this to the request list, too.

That must be a huge amount of editable modules you have installed. ;)

I'll add this to the request list, too.

Maybe the select library module could have a right click menu to rename, delete, export, print where appropriate if that is easier.

The modules just keep accumulating. :)

Back