Font size

Nathaniel

First of all thank you for this awesome program; I truly enjoy using it for my bible reading and study. Though I was hoping that you could increase the maximum font size from 20 to around 30 or more? Sometimes my eyes even have trouble with size 20 Segoe UI Semibold. :oops: Also if it is possible, increase the font size in the pop up verse previews (that you see when you hover your mouse cursor over links; ) and, if possible create a option change the background color of them as well?

Regarding font size, have you tried changing your Windows fonts to "large fonts?" In conjunction with a large font setting in Windows, the 20 point maximum in SwordSearcher should be pretty big. (Nevertheless I will see about increasing the max size for the panels/etc in SwordSearcher beyond 20.)

As for the background color of the pop-ups, you can customize that. File > Preferences > Fonts and Colors, under Pop-up verse text and tooltips, Background color.

Hope this helps!

Regarding font size, have you tried changing your Windows fonts to "large fonts?" In conjunction with a large font setting in Windows, the 20 point maximum in SwordSearcher should be pretty big. (Nevertheless I will see about increasing the max size for the panels/etc in SwordSearcher beyond 20.)

As for the background color of the pop-ups, you can customize that. File > Preferences > Fonts and Colors, under Pop-up verse text and tooltips, Background color.

Hope this helps!
Don't forget you can go into Windows.........START, ACCESSORIES, EASE OF ACCESS and click MAGNIFIER to enhance your FONT, viewing, etc. even further.
Changing the BACKGROUND COLORS as Brandon explained in PREFERENCES for contrast really helps the old eyeballs as well to where the TEXT can pop.

Thanks Brandon! I changed my windows font size to the medium (sadly large overstretched and blurred some things), but medium is really great and helped make the fonts a-lot bigger :D terrpn I had forgotten about that, thank you! :)

I must have spaced out on the pop-out background color :eek:; because, I change the default text settings background occasionally. Though I found one that has been working well for me so, I have stuck with it for awhile. I Use a Tan color background with Black font (like an old book) to help my eyes from being distracted by the brighter colors.

Back