Hot key toggle for 2nd "Bible module for pop-up text""

Eric

Beta Tester
Once again, probably I'm in a dinky minority with this request, but I'd be disappointed not to have a certain functionality simply because I didn't mention it :)

I have KJV set as my "Compare Version," and I have a foreign language Bible as the main version. The "Bible module for pop-up verse text" is also set to KJV.

What I'd like is the ability to set a secondary "Bible module for pop-up verse text" that could be toggled on and off. I use the pop-up verse feature all the time. I let the the cursor hover over a reference, and even though I'm working in a foreign language, I can immediately see the KJV text. So far so good. However, I often also want to know what the text of my main foreign language Bible is for the verse reference the cursor is hovering over. I would find it very helpful if I could press a key (say, Alt or Ctrl) when I've got the pop-up verse text showing, and have it toggle between two different pop-up verse versions, the KJV and my foreign one.

Just a thought.

Once again, probably I'm in a dinky minority with this request, but I'd be disappointed not to have a certain functionality simply because I didn't mention it :)

I have KJV set as my "Compare Version," and I have a foreign language Bible as the main version. The "Bible module for pop-up verse text" is also set to KJV.

What I'd like is the ability to set a secondary "Bible module for pop-up verse text" that could be toggled on and off. I use the pop-up verse feature all the time. I let the the cursor hover over a reference, and even though I'm working in a foreign language, I can immediately see the KJV text. So far so good. However, I often also want to know what the text of my main foreign language Bible is for the verse reference the cursor is hovering over. I would find it very helpful if I could press a key (say, Alt or Ctrl) when I've got the pop-up verse text showing, and have it toggle between two different pop-up verse versions, the KJV and my foreign one.

Just a thought.

I like the idea, I will add it to the request list.

I think Bill's idea is probably good, but I haven't started using module sets yet (except with Alt-L searches where I have some sets) so I wonder if toggling all Bibles in a module set would complicate things for me. I just wouldn't want to have to hit the key several times to get to the one I wanted to view.

Back