Incorporating my personal word study and lexical into into SS

Tim

I would like to add my own personal word study info to the Strong's dictionary that comes with SS so that clicking on the word in KJVSL would allow me to see my own info along with Strong's info - but I don't see any way to edit the Strong's dictionary.
If the above is not possible, could I make my own Greek / Hebrew module using my word study info? If so, I'd like to be able to click on the word in the KJVSL and have my own info pop up rather than the default Strong's dictionary info. I don't see a setting or preference that allows me to select which module is accessed when a word in the KJVSL is clicked. Any ideas?
Thanks for any suggestions
Pastor Tim

Presently, there is no support for extending the KJVSL linking system the way you describe. Book modules included with SwordSearcher are not editable (this includes the Strong's lexicons). Although you can easily create a book to store your own word studies, there is no way to link them with the KJVSL.

This is something that could be extended in a future update, but there are no immediate plans to do this.

Brandon - Thanks for your quick reply. I understand that there would not be much demand for the features that I am requesting.

Back