Making An Official Module

RevTim

Beta Tester
Brandon, could you give us some insight on how you go about making an official module for SS, from the selection process through the actual stages you go through -- the whole process from start to finish? It's a matter of interest for me, and I think others would be interested as well. Thanks in advance.

(I forget if you have a history of the program in the Help file, but if not, maybe adding that and this would be a good addition. If you DO have a history there, maybe this would be a good addendum to that?)

Brandon, could you give us some insight on how you go about making an official module for SS, from the selection process through the actual stages you go through -- the whole process from start to finish? It's a matter of interest for me, and I think others would be interested as well. Thanks in advance.

There's not much to say about it. Selection is based on different factors, but has a lot to do with what I personally want to spend time on as well as what is frequently requested. Creating the modules is a matter of programming and sometimes scanning/editing if an existing digital source isn't available.

There's not much to say about it. Selection is based on different factors, but has a lot to do with what I personally want to spend time on as well as what is frequently requested. Creating the modules is a matter of programming and sometimes scanning/editing if an existing digital source isn't available.

Perhaps for your future upgrades you'll do another poll like you did with Calvin's Comms but only having several works you're considering adding? Just a thought.

Back