NET Bible module for SwordSeacher

I am daustin and i volunteer full time for www.bible.org. I am aslo the permission director for the NETBible and the over 4000 pages of bible study on our www.bible.org site.
I recently had an email from a user of SwordSearcher wanting us to make a module for SwordSearcher. I am willing to do the task but i was wondering if some of you who have done the work before could would like to volunteer to assist me?
I was thinking of making modules similar to what i have done for e-sword and sword see www.bible.org/downloads for them and a free download of the NETBible with its over 60,000 notes..

Do i have any interest in this project?
david

I am daustin and i volunteer full time for www.bible.org. I am aslo the permission director for the NETBible and the over 4000 pages of bible study on our www.bible.org site.
I recently had an email from a user of SwordSearcher wanting us to make a module for SwordSearcher. I am willing to do the task but i was wondering if some of you who have done the work before could would like to volunteer to assist me?
I was thinking of making modules similar to what i have done for e-sword and sword see www.bible.org/downloads for them and a free download of the NETBible with its over 60,000 notes..

Do i have any interest in this project?
david

I've got a definite opinion on the matter, but I'd be interested in seeing Brandon's comments before I consider if there is wisdom in making my thoughts on this matter public.

I've got a definite opinion on the matter, but I'd be interested in seeing Brandon's comments before I consider if there is wisdom in making my thoughts on this matter public.

One of the reasons for Forge is so that people can create their own modules for SwordSearcher without my involvement. I don't have the time or particular desire to work on adding more Bible texts to SwordSearcher, but I have no problem with Daustin's SwordSearcher module project. My position on Bible versions is well-known, of course, but anyone is free to create material for SwordSearcher and distribute it themselves without my endorsement or consent. I am sure it is understood that I do not necessarily endorse all of the third-party content available for SwordSearcher.

I think Daustin is seeking assistance from someone who has already used Forge. If anyone would like to discuss the implications or merits of yet more English Bible translations, please feel free to do so in the Bible, Doctrine, and Other Topics forum as long as it's kept civil. :)

I think Daustin is seeking assistance from someone who has already used Forge. If anyone would like to discuss the implications or merits of yet more English Bible translations, please feel free to do so in the Bible, Doctrine, and Other Topics forum as long as it's kept civil. :)

Touche. `Nuff said, especially by me.

Back