New Updates

John5796

I was under the impression that upgrades would be free for "point" upgrades. I originally purchased version 4, and then version 5 which came out shortly thereafter. It appears that each update of the "5" series requires a new CD to get the full features. I may not totally understand what is meant by 'module', but what am I not getting by only downloading the update from the site? Thanks, and by the way, thanks for a great program.

By downloading the upgrade, you are getting any new features of the Bible program itself, any bugs fixed - plus, in the latest upgrade, you would be getting the Red Letter addition to the KJ Bible and the KJVSL. What you wouldn't be getting is the new Commentaries and Books that are part of the upgraded CDrom.

I was under the impression that upgrades would be free for "point" upgrades. I originally purchased version 4, and then version 5 which came out shortly thereafter. It appears that each update of the "5" series requires a new CD to get the full features. I may not totally understand what is meant by 'module', but what am I not getting by only downloading the update from the site? Thanks, and by the way, thanks for a great program.

Point upgrades to the program are free and can be downloaded here. The vast majority of improvements to SwordSearcher are in the free upgrades.

The library modules are the individual study resources (commentaries, books, etc) and aren't part of the program update.

Since we don't charge per module like most Bible software companies do, the entire library is updated each time. To get the updated library you can get the latest Deluxe CD-ROM at the upgrade price here.

I hope this helps explain. Thanks!

Back