2. ishaknatan

ishaknatan Beta Tester

Thanks Bill . . .
  3. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Yes indeed, thanks Bill :)
  4. john.a

john.a Active Member

Bill when I download your link Number in Scripture [EWBNumber] - E. W. Bullinger- and it goes in to S/S with no problem yet when I click on to it to come up it comes up S/S bible software has stopped working and closes. I have tried this 5 time with the same result. can you help me please.
  5. Jeffery

Jeffery Member

Nice addition. Thanks
  6. Brandon Staggs

Brandon Staggs Administrator Staff Member

John, can you please go to the Help menu and select the option that says "system information," and copy the details of that for me? You can send me an email at bstaggs@swordsearcher.com with the details.
  7. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

I downloaded it but did not check it out immediately and I am having the same problem :eek:
  8. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Hopefully Brandon has an answer. Maybe it's font or special character related. I have a version from another source. I'll upload that to see if the problem goes away.
  9. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Nope, did not go away. Downloaded again and still crashed :confused:.
  10. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Ruthlyn - are you sure you got the update. Go under the Version History tab and get the latest. After it's approved by Brandon, it will become the default download. It should be 575kbytes .
  11. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Checked version history as you suggested Bill, but only the 621.5kb one offered... I will keep checking till it comes available.
  12. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

13. marty

marty Beta Tester

The new one is fine! Thanks, Bill! :)
  14. Brandon Staggs

Brandon Staggs Administrator Staff Member

I will still use the old one to test what the problem was, in case it's something that might happen again in the future. Something I am planning on working out today actually. :)
  15. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

It may be some external links that I did not remove to the original website source material.
  16. john.a

john.a Active Member

Thanks Bill and Brandon it is working fine now.
    every Blessing. and a merry Christmas and Fruitful New Year to you all.:)
  17. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

It works great now :D. Thanks indeed!
  18. TerriP

TerriP Active Member

Thanks Bill

THANKS
  19. Wildman

Wildman Member

Thanks a million wsbones, E. W. Bullinger also did a book called Witness of the Stars. About the zodiac or mazzoroth and there prophetical importance, this would be a nice edition to add.