Past: A Brief History of SwordSearcher

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Some time ago I wrote a A Brief History of SwordSearcher Bible Software. I've updated it today and added screen shots showing each major release of SwordSearcher. Not the most interesting read in the world, but.. :) I know I still have some SwordSearcher users who started with Bible Assistant way back in 1994 (SwordSearcher 1.0).

I suppose this isn't really "future" but this seemed like the appropriate place to post this. :)

Nice walk down memory lane, you emailed me my serial # on v3 from your home in Hawaii after I requested some help due to just having lost my job.

You continue to be a blessing daily in way's you will never know.

WOW !!!! INDEEEEEED !!!!!
Oh my...my..
That's how it began....mmmmmfffffff !!!
AMEN...

Just way too cool! Thanks Brandon, I truly enjoyed that!

I remember some time back Brandon gave me a Lic. # when I was in seminary. At the time I was a full time police officer, father of three, active in our local church, and had very little money to go around. I have recommended SS to many over the years now! I have tried other bible software programs, but they just don't measure up to SS in my opinion.

Thanks again Brandon!

So looking how far you have brought SS to the benefit for us all......won't it be pretty cool in "that day" to find out all those people that were helped by your talent and commitment in being fed with that manna from above.

Don't get me wrong we know it is the Holy Spirit that teaches us, but also the Holy Spirit that grabs hold of someone and their talent to glorify Jesus Christ for HIS benefit, perfecting of the saints, edifying of the body and so on.

Thanks bro:D

Romans 12:5-6 (KJV) So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

Proverbs 27:2 (KJV) Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

Back