Problem with book entries

pwereinhim

Hi Brandon 4-14-10
Last year in an effort to protect my sword searcher books from a potential hard drive crash, I copied them onto an external hard drive. Unfortunately, my system did crash and I had to copy my books from my external drive back to my documents on my new system. When I opened the books in my documents there were only a few of my entries displayed and the rest are missing. I put a lot of work into what i created and don't want to start over Is there any way to ensure that I see all my entries?
Thanks
Patrick

Hi Brandon 4-14-10
Last year in an effort to protect my sword searcher books from a potential hard drive crash, I copied them onto an external hard drive. Unfortunately, my system did crash and I had to copy my books from my external drive back to my documents on my new system. When I opened the books in my documents there were only a few of my entries displayed and the rest are missing. I put a lot of work into what i created and don't want to start over Is there any way to ensure that I see all my entries?
Thanks
Patrick

Try looking under FILE/SELECT LIBRARY MODULE in the menus. It should show everything. (assuming ver 5.5 - 6.0 of SS). Another place to look is under HELP/INSTALLED MODULES.

You can get a complete list of what modules are installed in SwordSearcher by going to the Help menu and selecting "Installed Modules."

If it's not there, then it means the files didn't get copied or are in the wrong location. User-created modules need to go in your Windows user Documents folder under "SwordSearcher User Modules".

Back