Quoted passages in OT/NT

Thanks bro. As usual you da man.
Just being fictitious-- amazing............no verses from the Apocrypha. That should tell you something about what is inspired.

Bill I cant download Quoted passages in OT/NT it comes up different than usual.

It should work. I just downloaded it and the others seem to be able. Try it again and if it doesn't work, I can send it attached to an email. You should get a dialog box like this picture. Save it to your hard drive in the SS user folder.
snap143.jpg

John,

Are you thinking it is an .exe file which it is not? As Bill said you need to copy and paste in your SS, MODULES folder. I'm just piping in because sometimes I have seen where you have problems installing. Bill does his MODULES from what I have personally downloaded in .exe and SS Module files. Double clicking a SS Module file will do nothing.

Just trying to help. It is a great "module" by the way............have already been using it. The TSK Commentary will do a lot of the same but Bill took the time to list them all in 1 easy app.

Wes

It should work. I just downloaded it and the others seem to be able. Try it again and if it doesn't work, I can send it attached to an email. You should get a dialog box like this picture. Save it to your hard drive in the SS user folder.
View attachment 23

This is what I get when I click here to download your attachment.

Quote_ss5book?attac...(267kb)2722657-s-.googlegroups.com (which says save or save as)

the whole frame turns a orange colour but nothing happens. :?::?:

This is what I get when I click here to download your attachment.

Quote_ss5book?attac...(267kb)2722657-s-.googlegroups.com (which says save or save as)

the whole frame turns a orange colour but nothing happens. :?::?:

It must be something about your computer. Maybe the anti-virus protection is preventing you. I'm not sure what to tell you. I can email it to you if you like.

Thanks Bill, yes would email it to me please.

Thanks, Bill! :)

Thanks Bill got it this time everythings working fine (wish my head was:))
Wes thank you for your help to.
Blessing.

Thank you sir, Mr.Bill
it is working really good, and so captivating !!!
Thanks a lot.

Back