Search Results - Result Map

TerriP

I just noticed the "Result Map" in the Search Results box. That is neat.

I posted a screen-shot page of the Bible Search Result Information and Statistics window for others who might be interested in learning about it.

I am working on a word study for "grace" this morning, and used this tool; this is such a nice feature.

Also since I am blessed with Acrobat Standard 9.0 I can take advantage of that and print the results window to pdf - just right click in the body of the results anywhere and click on "print." I then have an electronic copy to go along with any Word doc I am writing in for our study. Also you can print to paper using your other printers, very neat.

Brandon, thanks again. These "screen shots", articles and how-tos, videos, FAQs, this forum.. not to mention your hands-on help to all of us, well,
1 Corinthians 1:4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;​

Oh! There's that word grace again!

You all enjoy your blessings this lovely day :)
Terri P.

I am working on a word study for "grace" this morning, and used this tool; this is such a nice feature.

Terri, I'd be curious as to how this feature benefited your study? Thanks in advance for sharing.

Back