Fixed! Strange Verse Copy error

BroCharlieD

I noticed today when I went to copy verses I was getting unusual behavior. I would select a verse, right click and the menu would have copy verse for the verse above the one selected. As an example, I selected Ex 12:13 but when I right clicked you the copy verse was Ex 12:12. Selecting Ex 12:14 allows me to copy verse 13. This happened in many places and rarely would it perform normally.
Is anyone else getting this error or do I have an anomaly, or what :?: This is SS 7.
Charlie D.

It's a zoom issue. If your zoom is 100% it works just fine. Brandon knows about it and is working on it. :)

Exactly correct. I hope to have a fix for this very soon. For now, just set your zoom to 100% and it will work properly. You can go to File, Preferences to bump the font size up a bit to compensate.

Shouldn't be long and I will have a free download fix for this issue.

And I thought I had solved the problem myself by rebooting the computer. But instead it was that I had "unzoomed". Oh well I'm glad to know what it was. :D
Thanks for the quick response and on Easter too.
Happy Easter everyone.
Charlie D.

To follow up, this problem has been fixed. See this post. Thanks!

Yep. I've downloaded the hotfix and everything looks good. Thanks for the timely resolution.
Bro Charlie

Back