Swordsearcher RSS

tr21

Hi Brandon,

Hope you are well. Did you take down the Swordsearcher RSS?

Hmm, I had to think about that. It's been a long time since I managed an RSS feed manually, so I supposed I did, but that was a long time ago. However, there is an RSS feed for the blog here:

Brandon,

Thanks, I found an old Form RSS Link to re-create it in my Feed Reader. It's seem that I cannot find the RSS link or button on the Swordsearcher Website - probably my oversight.

Have a great day.

Brandon,

Thanks, I found an old Form RSS Link to re-create it in my Feed Reader. It's seem that I cannot find the RSS link or button on the Swordsearcher Website - probably my oversight.

Have a great day.
RSS, that's sort of old school now?

RevTim,

I use the RSS in my Feed Reader, allowing me to know there is activity in the Forum vice having to rely on email notifications to specific topics that I may have commented on.

Last edited:
RevTim,

I use the RSS in my Feed Reader, allowing me to know there is activity in the Forum vice having to rely on email notifications to specific topics that I may have commented on.
Ah! I guess I never really used the RSS feed / feed readers much (about a min!), and I don't think I go to too many places online where it would afford or necessitate an RSS feed. But you have educated me today, and so I thank you.

I use the Feedbro App available in the Chrome Store (or Firefox Store). I don't go many places either and only participate in a few forums. So I subscribe to several feeds of interest (news, weather, Swordsearcher, etc), consolidating them info in one location. You can get the feed settings by clicking the Orange Wireless Icon, like the one below on the right of this webpage...

Have a great day and a nice weekend.

Back