Text Too Large

James Taylor

I Am Using Ss5.2 And When I Make Entrys To My User Books Or Comn. The Text Comes Out Jumbo. I Even Go Back And Retype It And Resave It But It Still Comes Out Jumbe. I Am Selecting The Small Text But It Still Comes Out Jumbe. I Made Some Entres In My Already Existing Book And It Turned The Whold Page Into Jumbo Text. This Is The First Time I Have Used The User Editor In Ss5.2. It Work Well On The Last Verson. Any One Got A Clue.
P.s.
The Jumbe Text Is In The User Windo Only, Even After Edit Window Is Turned Off.

In the editor, select all text with Ctrl+A, and then change the font size to 1 or 2. Save and close editor. What happens?

Thanks Brandon.
Text Gets Smaller In The Editor But Stays Larger In The Window
After Save And Close.

Okay -- go to File > Preferences > Fonts and Colors. Make sure the font size is set to the size you want (10 is normal). Then click the "Set individual panel properties" link and make sure that the "Books and Dictionaries Panel" and the "Commentary Panel" are both set to "Use Defaults" or have a desired font size.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Did Not Correct Problym.
This Problym Occurs In Book And Comm. Windows. I Was Able To Change The Size Of The Ss Text But Not The Text That I Typed In.
I Went To Another User Entry That Was Working Fine, I Made An Edit On It And It Too Became Large. It Seems Like The Editor Is Not Sending The Text Size Upon Save. Thanks

Brandon
About Two Months Ago I Had A Script Issue On My Computer. I Reloaded Windows And It Fixed All. Could It Be That I Should Reload Ss Also. Maybe Theres A Broke Link Or Something Of That Sort. Thanks.

Could you email the user module to me at bstaggs@swordsearcher.com so I can take a look and see what's going on? I just need the .ss5book or .ss5cmty file for your user module in your Documents/SwordSearcher User Modules folder.

Back