Thru the Bible Commentary by J. Vernon McGee

Jeremiah Tan

Is the Thru the Bible Commentary by J. Vernon McGee available by any means as a Swordsearcher module? (paid or free)

Thru the Bible is an excellent commentary I would certainly like to add as a module to the Swordsearcher collection.

Thank you! :)

No, sorry. Perhaps if enough of their customers requested that they make it available in SwordSearcher format they would do so.

Thank you Sir for your reply!

Is there any chance of it being added to the Swordsearcher Library? ;)

Probably not a good chance. They could publish it as a SwordSearcher module at zero license cost to them, but I doubt they would do that. As I said, perhaps if their customers requested it, they would become interested in doing so. Just to be clear: it's not up to me. It's a modern copyrighted work.

I wrote to Thru the Bible a couple times several years ago asking their permission to make a SwordSearcher module from Dr. McGee's work and got no response. I started making my own 'personal use' module, but it's an on and off effort. The CD that has his works doesn't work with Windows 8 so I'm stalled until I get back to my Windows 7 computer. If you're going to write to them, I'll write again...

Publishers of modern copyrighted works often charge huge fees often in triple digits or more for permission to use it in software. Most of the material in Swordsearcher are in the public domain(Not copyrighted)which makes it possible for Brandon to include them.

Hello Marty,

I probably will write to them. My dad is seriously considering purchasing the collection. Thanks! :)

Back