Toggle surrounding verses when hovering over a Bible link

Eric

Beta Tester
Is there a way to change the way SS5.5.1.3 shows many surrounding verses when you hover over a verse link in, say, the commentaries panel? I find that this covers up other references and I can't maneuver well (I no longer can see where the other links are and what the other links are behind the long list that shows up when I hover). Or it might be nice if the other verses (not the exact link) were transparent, so they could be read, but one could see behind them.

Is there a way to change the way SS5.5.1.3 shows many surrounding verses when you hover over a verse link in, say, the commentaries panel? I find that this covers up other references and I can't maneuver well (I no longer can see where the other links are and what the other links are behind the long list that shows up when I hover). Or it might be nice if the other verses (not the exact link) were transparent, so they could be read, but one could see behind them.

You can turn it off under preferences, misc.

Thanks so much! I had looked there, but didn't realize it was called "context preview", though now I think that's a perfectly good way to describe it :).

Back