Tropologia by Benjamin Keach

Regie

A friend and I have been working on this module, taken from:
http://ia700302.us.archive.org/26/items/MN41603ucmf_0/MN41603ucmf_0.pdf

From this, I created 363 divisions in the work. I have finished divisions 1 through 3, #70 and numbers 90 through 363. So, you see, I am closing in on it. It has been a very hard work and slow. I've done the best I can do I reckon with Greek words but Hebrews words are replaced with characters such as X through maybe XXXXXX.

Is there anyone on this group who would like to take what I have done, improve it, and put it on their site(s)? If so, I will be happy to share it with you.

MGB,
Regie
p.s. If you want to wait until I finish with the work I will send it to you then.

Sure Regie, I can give you a hand on that. Have you posted it yet? It is probably a large file from my look at the PDF.

PM me with the details.

Thanks much. I can send you what I have finished thus far via Transfer Big Files if that is ok?

Or, had you rather wait until I finish the rest of it?

Again thanks.

MGB,
Regie

Sure, gberta at g mail dot com will do it.

As the pdf file is not indexed could you tell me what page in the pdf chapter 363 is on?

I will be away all weekend, but I will take a look after work next week.

We have an annual meeting now but I am taking a while to answer you now.

I'm not sure the link I sent for the PDF file is the same as what I have downloaded to my computer. Also, I have been using other than Adobe Reader to search the PDF file but I have discovered that CTRL/F allows me to search the PDF file using Adobe Reader.

How about my emailing you the PDF file? I think I will go ahead and do that. If that is not ok, please let me know and I will try again. The reason I think this might be better is that I think that as you go that will prove much useful to you as you try to correct the Hebrew words. Also, if you see I have improperly done any of the Greek words and/or messed up on some of the Latin or whatever the other things are (mostly italicized) please correct them also. Then when you are finished maybe you could email the finished product back to me and I can incorporate it back into and in place of what I have already done.

Does all this sound ok?

Again many thanks and MGB,
Regie

You misunderstood me.

In the module you are on chapter 363.

The question is what page in the pdf is that?

THE PASSOVER A TYPE OF CHRIST is on page 995.

Is that what you are asking?

Thanks,
Regie
p.s. That is the last thing I am putting into SwordSearcher. I did not put the Table and the Index or anything following these.

I have finished this work and it is complete except for the Hebrew words. There may be some errors in Greek words as I am no Greek scholar by a long shot. :)

It may be found at http://swordsearcher.wikispaces.com/

If anyone gets it and finds errors in it, please let me know. No doubt there ARE errors in it.

MGB,
Regie

Thanks to you too.

If you do get it all corrected and ready to go, please feel free to distribute it wherever you want without any concern for credits, etc. (I don't care for them) - the main thing is that work gets circulated IMHO.

MGB,
Regie
p.s. Maybe you can send me a copy in case I run across anyone who wants Hebrew words showing properly. As for me XXXX means as much as any Hebrew word. :)

An interesting module that I had not heard of before. Thanks for doing the work on it. I am not going to even ask how you converted all that but it was obviously a lot of work.

Back