User Book - Satan by Lewis Sperry Chafer

wsbones

Beta Tester
Satan
From the Introduction ... "This attempt to outline the Scripture teaching on this character will be undertaken under certain general conditions:
First-- The authority of the Scriptures of both the Old and the New Testaments will be accepted without question.
Second-- Evidence will be drawn from the Word of God alone, since no final light can be found on this subject other than it has pleased God to reveal in the Bible.
Third-- There will be no discussion as to the actual existence of Satan; this being both assumed and taught from Genesis to Revelation.
These pages are prepared especially for believers; knowing that this body of truth will be wholly unnoticed or rejected by the Satan-blinded world (2co 4.4)."

I updated this book with table of contents and links to next section.

I started reading it and found that it is a very good book on the subject. It's written from a Bible believing and dispensational point of view.

Now it's time for Thanksgiving dinner. Blessing to all.

Happy Thanksgiving, Bill! (And to everyone else as well!) We have a lot to be thankful for and one of them is for YOU and your module work. I'd like to see you put together some Bible study modules sometime. What do you think of that? :)

Happy Thanksgiving, Bill! (And to everyone else as well!) We have a lot to be thankful for and one of them is for YOU and your module work. I'd like to see you put together some Bible study modules sometime. What do you think of that? :)

I'm not sure what you mean by Bible study modules.

Bible Study Modules: Topics with scripture references and then thought provoking questions using those references that challenge the mind and cause one to grow. We might even have an online discusion. It's been something I've thought would be neat for some time. Might cause too many problems with too many opinions. :shock:

Bible Study Modules: Topics with scripture references and then thought provoking questions using those references that challenge the mind and cause one to grow. We might even have an online discusion. It's been something I've thought would be neat for some time. Might cause too many problems with too many opinions. :shock:

How about these modules for doctrinal teaching with questions and scriptures? I have been meaning to go through them and look up the references and maybe use them in conjunction with a journal?

1689 Baptist Confession of Faith - 6/16/2008 Converted from Wkikpedia

Heidelberg Catechism - 11/26/2010 Converted from www.wts.edu (note the use of the word, catholic, meaning universal in this module)

I downloaded the files and will look at them as soon as I can! Exciting!

Greatly appreciated Bill, thank you.

Priceless treasures to an insight of Christians during the reformation.

Back