Tropologia by Benjamin Keach

I had never heard of it, looked it up on Amazon, looks interesting. Have you ever used it and was it helpful?

I had never heard of it, looked it up on Amazon, looks interesting. Have you ever used it and was it helpful?
I don't remember ever answering you on this, or ever seeing this message. I do a lot of module creation for minister friends, etc. and never get around to reading much of any of them except in reading small portions while trying to correct scanning errors, etc. So, I know practically nothing about this work, but I will gladly send it to you in SwordSearcher module. Evidently it is not copyrighted or I would have never had it available to sharing here. My email is rhodesscholar39@gmail.com and is about 3 meg in size and if too big for email, I can use TransferBigFiles or some other method to get it to you.

I don't remember ever answering you on this, or ever seeing this message. I do a lot of module creation for minister friends, etc. and never get around to reading much of any of them except in reading small portions while trying to correct scanning errors, etc. So, I know practically nothing about this work, but I will gladly send it to you in SwordSearcher module. Evidently it is not copyrighted or I would have never had it available to sharing here. My email is rhodesscholar39@gmail.com and is about 3 meg in size and if too big for email, I can use TransferBigFiles or some other method to get it to you.
Have you considered uploading to the SwordSearcher official user made works so everyone can d/l, if desired?

Back