Installation Disk

Steven

Brandon, I know on some software install disks disks, they come with a utility that allows one to repair the current install without having to uninstall/reinstall the entire thing thing. Is that possible on the next release? Be a big help. Thanks.

Steve

Brandon, I know on some software install disks disks, they come with a utility that allows one to repair the current install without having to uninstall/reinstall the entire thing thing. Is that possible on the next release? Be a big help. Thanks.

Steve

Usually just running the installation again from the disc would be enough. Please let me know the problem you are trying to resolve, and I may be able to offer a more efficient solution than re-installing.

Usually just running the installation again from the disc would be enough. Please let me know the problem you are trying to resolve, and I may be able to offer a more efficient solution than re-installing.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, lots going on here. I tried that, and it didn't seem to work.

In any case, what happened was that I was using MS Edge (it shouldn't have happened), and picked up a browser hijacker. I finally got rid of it by wiping my temporary file with Bleach Bit, which took about 6 hours. But when I was done, it appeared as if some of the functionality in SS8 was missing. I was finally able to restore The Verse Guide display, but had to play around with it. All in all, it was a bit frustrating. Anyway, thanks. :)

Last edited:
Back