Widget highlighting

dmdcissp

Would it be possible, maybe in a future release, to have the ability to apply a color to the widget I use to display verse notes? Sometimes it is hard to see that the widget is in bold to notify me that there is a note associated with the verse I am looking at.

If the book shaped widget could maybe be in blue, I would notice immediately that I had a note on that verse.

Thanks for this great software.

Dave D.

You can change the verse widget color in File, Preferences, Fonts and Colors. Try playing with the widget color to find one that works better for you. The color of the "grayed out" commentary widgets is calculated based on the widget color selection and the background of the panel. The default settings should work well, but if you change the background color of the Bible panel you may also need to change the verse widget color so you get more contrast.

1547218054148.png

Is there more ways we can access what we've highlighted? Perhaps putting something in the task or something?

Is there more ways we can access what we've highlighted? Perhaps putting something in the task or something?

You can go to the Bible menu and select Show Verses with User Highlighting and Underlining.

Would you consider expanding the options for Highlights and Underlines - i.e. copy all verses on the list, separating by color used to Highlight or Underline, color intensity, etc.? I have a wishlist for options for Highlights and Underlines...

Would you consider expanding the options for Highlights and Underlines - i.e. copy all verses on the list, separating by color used to Highlight or Underline, color intensity, etc.? I have a wishlist for options for Highlights and Underlines...

Yes, that sounds a lot like my to-do list for that. :)

Back