KJV-TSK

In the KJV-TSK module, when you select the pick list for Acts 13 the list only goes to verse 28 but there are 52 verses in the Chapter. Needs fixin.

In the KJV-TSK module, when you select the pick list for Acts 13 the list only goes to verse 28 but there are 52 verses in the Chapter. Needs fixin.
Mine goes to v.52. Not sure what a pick list is.

1608603307493.png

You are right. I see what you mean. The dropdown menu. Sorry. Actually what you were seeing are the chapters in the book of Acts. Not the verses in Ch 13

Oops, I was mistaken, (the pick list is the list you get when you select the down arrow at the top). I was not paying attention and it was only the chapter pick list. I thought there was a pick list for each verse in the chapter to get there quickly instead of a long scroll..sometimes

I thought there was a pick list for each verse in the chapter to get there quickly instead of a long scroll..sometimes
In a chapter you can type a number to go to a verse. If you want to go to the last verse and don't know what it is just type 99 or a number larger than the # of verses. You can also type for example15.1 to go to a chapter and verse in the same book.

As Bill suggests, you can just start typing the verse number you want to see in the chapter of the Bible panel. If you type a number by itself (no colon, letters, etc) it will be interpreted as a verse number for the Bible panel's chapter, and scroll right to it when you press enter. In most cases, you would not even have to set the keyboard focus to the search bar, it will go there automatically when you start typing, as long as the focus is not already on another text entry box.

Last edited:
Wow! great feature, I did not notice the search bar because I have been using the classic layout with the Bible on the Right (and I always use the search dialog box). I go way back with SS. It is interesting however, that you don't need to even need to go there if you are in the chapter.... it was just as said, type the number in and it goes there. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for the quick response.

Back