Understanding the Bible: An Independent Baptist Commentary

mcllfox1997

Anyone know why this commentary is showing as unavailable? I literally just purchased SwordSearcher a few days ago and intended to buy this module today. It was available a few days ago, but now it's says that it is unavailable. Compatibility issue maybe with version 9?

Attachments

• commentary.jpg
    commentary.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I have this software that I purchased a while back, is there a way to use it with Swordsearcher 9?

I have this software that I purchased a while back, is there a way to use it with Swordsearcher 9?
It depends on what you mean. The UTB add-on for SwordSearcher is compatible with all versions of SwordSearcher from 6.0 and later. If you bought it in some other format, then no, you will need to purchase the SwordSearcher version of it to use it in SwordSearcher.

I bought UTB on DVD, its in PDF format I believe, I have the files on my cellphone and tablet.

I bought UTB on DVD, its in PDF format I believe, I have the files on my cellphone and tablet.
You will need to purchase the SwordSearcher version of it to use it in SwordSearcher.

Just a quick question about;

Understanding the Bible: An Independent Baptist Commentary​

I bought it, download it, got it in my SS9, (awesome commentary BTW.) . . . but just wondering under "what title" I would see it in my SS9 modules list ??
is it "IN" SS9 installation ? Just can't find either "UTB" and / or "
Understanding the Bible: An Independent Baptist Commentary".
(I am not taking any chance lollllll; I am backing up everything of course, 2x external hard drives, )

Look in C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules for UTB.ss6cmty if it is not in the SS user directory - C:\Users\USER\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules

Look in C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules for UTB.ss6cmty if it is not in the SS user directory - C:\Users\USER\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules
Thank you Sir . . . . Got it.
Indeed, it is under "Program Files/SwordSearcher", so that means it was installed "into" SS9 ?
As a "built-in" commentary ?

Thank you Sir . . . . Got it.
Indeed, it is under "Program Files/SwordSearcher", so that means it was installed "into" SS9 ?
As a "built-in" commentary ?
Yes, the installer adds it to the main program files modules folder.

If i'm not mistaken it is a add on module, it is not included in the program. Braddon linked to it in the post above.

It looks like a good price.

indeed it is a good price.
+ yes it is NOT included in SS9 BUT ! ! ! . . . when you purchase it and download it, it does install itself into: the main program files modules folder. as related by Mr. Staggs. (look above.)
Using it for the past 3x days now.....

I know that; "Understanding the Bible: An Independent Baptist Commentary", is a payable one, but I was also "restraining" myself to purchase it. "I was wrong !" Since I bought it, a week ago... I just can't put it down. It is the "dispensation doctrine" SO well explained, verse by verse.

I really do enjoy this commentary! I recommend it for sure. As of today, it does worth the $99.00 ++++ !

I know that; "Understanding the Bible: An Independent Baptist Commentary", is a payable one, but I was also "restraining" myself to purchase it. "I was wrong !" Since I bought it, a week ago... I just can't put it down. It is the "dispensation doctrine" SO well explained, verse by verse.

I really do enjoy this commentary! I recommend it for sure. As of today, it does worth the $99.00 ++++ !

Do you know what the commentary says for Acts 7:38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

That's me too. I had looked at it before, but when I saw above that the price was lower I had to grab it. I use it as my main commentary. It is a really good value for an add on.

I have been contemplating the purchase of UTB for some time but just can't bring myself to spend more for a single commentary than Brandon charges for the entire SS application that includes so many modules already. It does look like it would be a good addition but is a single module worth more than SS? I just can't fathom how it could be.

Back