Deluxe library contents, indexed by author

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
In order to help prospective (and current) users of SwordSearcher find out what's included in the Deluxe library, I've compiled a complete list of authors and their material.

This is in addition to the complete resource list, already available, which is listed by reference type and title. Since this list is getting so long, I thought a list indexed by author might be useful.

Hope this is helpful.

In order to help prospective (and current) users of SwordSearcher find out what's included in the Deluxe library, I've compiled a complete list of authors and their material.

This is in addition to the complete resource list, already available, which is listed by reference type and title. Since this list is getting so long, I thought a list indexed by author might be useful.

Hope this is helpful.

Excellent.

It would still be great if I could create a full list of all resources via the alt-t (? I'm doing this from mem @ the lib) and fully expanding the tree or if I could access it somehow via notepad.

Excellent.

It would still be great if I could create a full list of all resources via the alt-t (? I'm doing this from mem @ the lib) and fully expanding the tree or if I could access it somehow via notepad.

I think you mean the Table of Contents tool, which is Shift+Alt+T. You can copy those to the clipboard (see right-click menu), though it also includes the entry titles.

I think you mean the Table of Contents tool, which is Shift+Alt+T. You can copy those to the clipboard (see right-click menu), though it also includes the entry titles.

I will give it a try. Disregard my other TOC entry until I can get back to you on this. Thanks!

Back