Recent content by Johnny NL

  1. Johnny NL

    Help

    Yeah.....thats a good reason for !
  2. Johnny NL

    Help

    What a bad mojo....!
  3. Johnny NL

    Help

    I love how you "cherish" The SS10..... πŸ“š ;)β€οΈπŸ’™β€οΈ
  4. Johnny NL

    Help

    I still backup very often, on a external SSD, which is "IN" a Fire Proof safe... I love that I "can" touch my notes....;) (+ 2x Flash Drives....) I have gone through "tears of blood" before.....πŸ˜πŸ˜† Guess who got me out of my misery ? ? ? ?...
  5. Johnny NL

    Help

    I do try to stay away as possible from OneDrive...πŸ˜•
  6. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    NO it is not! With SS10, "WE DO KNOW". Now we know also that we have to teach others, as Paul teaches too. and also ye can read Ezekiel 33..... if you don't, well, their blood might me on our hands. Nevertheless, there are many studies, talking about this topic. But >>>> 2 Timothy 3:7 Ever...
  7. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    Nope ! I am an EX-catholic...... when SwordSearcher came into my life after asking, and asking, and asking GOD the Father to show "ME" the Light, The Word, the 2Timothy2:15 took ALLLLLLLLL its meaning with SwordSearcher..... I needed MORE the Lord, and His Understandings than I needed...
  8. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    For those who are NOT using SS10 as 2Timothy 2:15 orders us to do... ... At The GREAT WHITE THRONE ...; ➑️"Ignorance"⬅️ WON'T be an excuse ❗❗❗
  9. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    I seriously think that SwordSearcher, (SS10), should be advertised in schools for grade 7th and above. We are looking at the second BEST thing after KJV1611, right before the wheel !!!!
  10. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    The "second" layout is my "FAV"..... So blessed when people "discover" ALLLLLLL the features, so wonderful....
  11. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    So "adjustable" to suit you..... Isn't SwordSearcher be the Best of the Best Bible Program? ? ? ALL this; πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“•πŸ“’πŸ“™πŸ““πŸ““πŸ““πŸ“˜πŸ“—πŸ“— into this πŸ’» This is a given blessing ❗❗❗❗❗❗
  12. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    This is what I wanted, and now enjoy !
  13. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    EXACTLY as shown by the "creator"..... πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘† "It uses your configured settings for Verse List panel defaults. File, Preferences, Verse List Defaults. Un-check the margin area items. Of course, this affects search results loaded into Verse Lists outside of the Find Verses About window...
  14. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    Thank you Sir....A LOT !
  15. Johnny NL

    "light Bulb"

    I would love to take that out....just keep the verses...
Back
Top