Recent content by Ruthlyn

  1. Ruthlyn

    I love the many ways to search

    Well said estimation!!! And like RevTim, I say a hearty AMEN!
  2. Ruthlyn

    Help

    I also have the Office 365 sub and share with my family members... and from time to time we share the cost of it. That was despicable what that company did to you Marty... thankfully you were able to retrieve your data and they did not hold it ransom :mad:
  3. Ruthlyn

    Help

    I do use OneDrive because of my different devices that I sync across 😏... however, this post has reminded me that I have not backed up on my external HD in a while... going to do so now 😁
  4. Ruthlyn

    Help

    Hope all is fine now 🙏
  5. Ruthlyn

    Help with user module

    You're most welcome!
  6. Ruthlyn

    Help with user module

    If you want modules to automatically show up then go to File>Preferences and Settings>Library Tabs: Visible Tabs and in there select the option I've highlighted in the pic.
  7. Ruthlyn

    Help with user module

    By default your SwordSearcher User Modules folder is placed in your system's Documents folder. This fine if you want it there. You have to place new modules into this SS folder for it to show up in the program. If you have configured which modules you want to show then new ones will not...
  8. Ruthlyn

    Guide to Running SwordSearcher on Linux Operating Systems (Updated June 2024)

    Ok, I'm seeing after I posted that nothing really changes things with SS on Linux but I'll give it a whirl anyways... so thanks still ;)
  9. Ruthlyn

    Hymns module

    Great news Brandon, looking forward to the additions... hymns are such a balm for the soul 🤗
  10. Ruthlyn

    Using The Librarian

    Yes!!! This is indeed a wonderful use of AI and I'm truly enjoying using it 🤗 🥰
  11. Ruthlyn

    Guide to Running SwordSearcher on Linux Operating Systems (Updated June 2024)

    Mine isn't working either but no biggie 🙃 ... everything else works just fine 🤗
  12. Ruthlyn

    Guide to Running SwordSearcher on Linux Operating Systems (Updated June 2024)

    I didn't have capacity to delve into it before... but now I'm actually enjoying the process (even though it's buggy :)) I used to enjoy the DOS interface back in the day 😁... I felt the computer and I were having a conversation. Now windows just does EVERYTHING without any input from me (other...
  13. Ruthlyn

    Audio Bible support

    In reading over the posts I realize that I wasn't very clear as to what I downloaded from RevTim's post... I downloaded the first link not the Scourby and he reads the superscript of the Psalms... sorry for the confusion 🙃
Back
Top