• The SwordSearcher module repository on this forum contains listings and downloads of Bible study material for use with SwordSearcher Bible Software. To use the downloads on this site, you must have SwordSearcher installed on your computer, and you need to log in to the forum.
Module icon

All of Christ's Words [AOCW] Ver. 6.0 12_19_2023
A Study of Jesus

No permission to download
Author
Pastor Langley
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. Corrected map links

Corrected links to maps as instructed by those on the forum. Hope those who helped will test...

Latest reviews

I appreciate having more of Christ's words pointed out in this module. I found them myself and was confused some years ago that in red letter editions they were not red letter. Now it's good to see that I wasn't completely off, such as Revelation 21:5-8. I see that it's more than I saw before, and really enjoy having the option of looking through a menu or looking just at the actual scriptures written out.
Pastor Langley
Pastor Langley
You are very kind, as I am a newbie at this. It has been rewarding to put it together and my wife and I are starting a new study of this very topic. Maybe we will call it; "Just Jesus". Again thanks for the encouragement and hope many will get use of it.
I like having access immediately to Christ's words, but even more having it summarized for me so I can find what I am looking for fast! More helpful than I thought it would be.
Pastor Langley
Pastor Langley
Thank you. Consider replacing [AOCW] All of Christ's Words with Version 4.0 and please let me know what you think.
Back