• The SwordSearcher module repository on this forum contains listings and downloads of Bible study material for use with SwordSearcher Bible Software. To use the downloads on this site, you must have SwordSearcher installed on your computer, and you need to log in to the forum.
Module icon

Morning and Evening Readings - Spurgeon 2019-01-04
links to each morning and evening audio reading.

No permission to download
1. Unzip the module into your Swordsearcher user directory.

2. Get the free audio files for the month of January here: https://christianaudio.com/free/
You will need to create a free account to be able to download. You can download a different free audio book each month.

3. This module contains a generic calendar in the first topic. Clicking on a day will take you to the audio readings for that day.

!!!!BE SURE TO PLACE THE UNZIPPED, DOWNLOADED AUDIO FILES INTO THE SMEA-ASSETS FOLDER IN YOUR SWORDSEARCHER USER DIRECTORY!!!! (There are 734 audio files using 1.68 Gigabytes)

1546635463696.png

For example the entry for June 30th looks like this:
1546635712746.png

4. You can read the text in the official SwordSearcher module named SME while listening to the audio.

5. The module can be edited so you can insert links to the correct SME commentary reading if you want. (I did this for Jan 1 - 5. I plan to add the links as I read the devotional.) Here's how:
1546636833266.png
Author
wsbones
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from wsbones

Back