2024 is SwordSearcher's 30th Anniversary! 😁

Congratulations, of course! I've been saved 35 years, and I believe my Pastor introduced me to SwordSearcher @ v.3, which looked like this - and to quote the old worldly commercial, "You've come a long way, baby!":
1711990994671.png

Thanks for SwordSearcher! Happy 30th Anniversary!

Congratulations on the anniversary of your wonderful product! I was just this morning thinking about when I picked up my first SwordSearcher. I went to the computer meetings with my old boss, his old boss, and a customer from the business. We had a great time, I picked up share-ware programs and learned a lot from other computer enthusiasts, we went out for a piece of pie after the meetings and then went home. It was so exciting! I got lots of shareware and freeware, but SwordSearcher is the one I still use daily. Thanks, Brandon!

30 years! That's amazing. I purchased SS around 2015-16 while preparing to pastor my first Baptist church, and have been using and updating ever since! (I need to update again soon) While I have tons of "resources" Sword Searcher feels like home to me. Thank you Brandon, and everyone else who has contributed to keeping this unique software available. I pray that SS never goes away until the literal millennial reign of Christ Himself! πŸ˜‡

Been using since version 4. It's been a my greatest tool in sermon prep. I have over 10,000 books and 15,000 digital books, but this simplifies life tremendously. It is by far the best Bible software, and I've tried them all. I just wish there was an android version instead of having to use a second source, but I'm not complaining. I've kept upgrading since I first got it. Thank you for your diligence, hard work and updating of this software. We appreciate your time and effort to simplify our lives as we preach the Word.

Been using since version 4. It's been a my greatest tool in sermon prep. I have over 10,000 books and 15,000 digital books, but this simplifies life tremendously. It is by far the best Bible software, and I've tried them all. I just wish there was an android version instead of having to use a second source, but I'm not complaining. I've kept upgrading since I first got it. Thank you for your diligence, hard work and updating of this software. We appreciate your time and effort to simplify our lives as we preach the Word.
I do use a small laptop ONLY for SS9 bring around with me .... coffee shop, car... that I am always ready to use it to preach or teach.
ALSO; this laptop has become a "back up tool" ... My SS9 is backed up 3x which is awesome. (laptop, one of them, ext HD in a fireproof safe second, and always a flash drive with me.) I wouldn't be where I am now, if SwordSearcher would have not been created; Thank You Mr. Staggs... ;)---> πŸ““πŸ“˜πŸ“—πŸ“šβ˜•β˜•β˜•

Johnny did you say that you gave all the books commentary and bibles SwordSearcher has available? If so can you gimme a size on each? In MB Bibles 000 MB Books000MB etc. And of course total size of. Thanks.

Hello Sir...
All the Books/commentaries in "Modules" Tab are for grab for free, and when you download them it tells you also the size.
Do you mean you want the TOTAL size of ALL of them?
let me know Sir.

I wanted to know what YOU had? Just curious how many you had? And how many MegaBytes it was. My user folder is 9.84 GB with 17,962 files 183 folders. SS Program folder is 1.23 GB with 948 files and 13 folders. It has been said that you were King of Backup from a previous Post and was wondering. Not that you need to share up to you my friend.

1725541753131.png

1725541798085.png

This is what I got so far...since 2008.
That is ALL the Modules from the SS page "Modules"(Free)
+ about 20 modules of my OWN. (MY comm./MY books)
+ Sorenson (Paid)
1725542269772.png

1725542318406.png

Thats ALL in there...

Wow man you have a collection! Thanks thats what I meant. And you are very impressive with your visual.

Now you got me on that first image. 1725569549276.png
Where do you go for that inforamtion??? That is neat.

Found it. Yep when you don't know you don't know.Screenshot 2024-09-05 155435.jpg
Of course mine is plain jane too. Yours must be in Dark Mode?
Could not see how to do the colors as you have them?
Thats ok though.

Always something New in SwordSearcher, I like that.

Back