[_BkNotes] Notes for Books of the Bible

Pastor Langley

Can this module be placed in Bible order Gen - Rev. order? and if so any ideas? I just got it running and have not tried anything yet. It does give the back to Back to bookshelf so that's good. Curious... Just noticed its in alphabetical order so sorry for asking if that was the intention...

Last edited by a moderator:
Books are always in TOPIC order. Commentaries are always in VERSE order. If you want a book to be in Bible order you would have to name the TOPCS that way. The TOPICS would still be alphabetical so you would have to create the TOPIC names the way it would sort correctly. Otherwise, Amos would sort before Genesis. It's better to use a commentary for comments and books for topics.

For example to get a book to sort like a commentary you would have to make the names something like this.
00001 Gen 01:01
00002 Gen 01:02
31102 Rev 22:21

You could have a book with 66 Topics and keep your notes in each Topic in the desired order.
01 Gen
verse 1 - ...
verse 2
etc.
02 Exo
03 Lev
66 Rev

That explains it very well... Thank you.

Just wondering what I did wrong. No other modules have done this that I know of. If its normal ok. If I need to change it let me know please.
No offense WishBones...
Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
This is in my Uninstall on Windows 10 Pro
Thank you. SS module.png

I posted but wanted to send to you as well.

It's normal. One of the modules of mine that you downloaded used an installer (an exe file) instead of a zip file. I am not sure which one but it's nothing to worry about. You can just ignore it.

So if it is deleted it will remove the file from SwordSearcher? Any way I could get the Zip file?
I just noticed when run uninstall it shows the JVM file not the

[_BkNotes] Notes for Books of the Bible wierd.

1685636703098.png

Last edited:
Deleted from Programs & Features. All is well no loss on programs files etc. JVM and Notes for Books of the Bible is still there.
Meaning correct place C:\Users\owass\OneDrive\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules
I just like to know what all is in my machine. Don't know enough about SS yet but am trying to learn in my retirement.
Thank you for your reply.

Last edited:
Back