Additional module in trial version

Biblestudent

Help!
I installed the trial version of Swordsearcher 6. When I downloaded and tried installing the Swordsearcher_HillsKJV module, it cannot be installed.

Can you be more specific -- by "cannot be installed" do you mean you are receiving an error message? You will need to install it into the SwordSearcher modules folder. Usually this would be automatic, but sometimes you need to specify that folder directly when prompted.

It said something about the module can not be installed because it is looking for SS5 is not installed.

I will try installing it again and copy the exact error message next time if it does not work.

Thanks!

It said something about the module can not be installed because it is looking for SS5 is not installed.

I will try installing it again and copy the exact error message next time if it does not work.

Thanks!

That usually means it's trying to install into the wrong location. You may need to manually specify the SwordSearcher folder for the module installer, which could be C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordSearcher or C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher.

It is my understanding that you can not add any additional modules to the trial version. I could be wrong because I am new this software myself!

Third-party modules will function in the trial version for the 30-day evaluation period.

It is my understanding that you can not add any additional modules to the trial version. I could be wrong because I am new this software myself!

Take the jump and buy! You will be glad you did!

That usually means it's trying to install into the wrong location. You may need to manually specify the SwordSearcher folder for the module installer, which could be C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordSearcher or C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher.

This solved the problem. Thanks Bro. Brandon! I'm glad SS support is so prompt - via email or this forum.

Back