AWPink

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrybouey

I am guessing that the module AWPink was a third party module. Recently I noticed that it was missing lengthy sections of two chapters in Why Four Gospels? (One of the books within this particular module.) I have the ebook of it and copy/pasted and edited the missing parts so they look right. Is anyone interested in a corrected copy of it? I have not looked at all of the other books yet (was currently reading this one when I noticed what was missing) so I do not know if other portions are missing.

If others are interested, what is the best way to get the module to you? I assume if it is a third party module that we cannot post it here. If someone here is the original poster/maker of that module, let me know and I can get this edited version to you and you can post it wherever you post your modules.

I am guessing that the module AWPink was a third party module. Recently I noticed that it was missing lengthy sections of two chapters in Why Four Gospels? (One of the books within this particular module.) I have the ebook of it and copy/pasted and edited the missing parts so they look right. Is anyone interested in a corrected copy of it? I have not looked at all of the other books yet (was currently reading this one when I noticed what was missing) so I do not know if other portions are missing.

If others are interested, what is the best way to get the module to you? I assume if it is a third party module that we cannot post it here. If someone here is the original poster/maker of that module, let me know and I can get this edited version to you and you can post it wherever you post your modules.
Thank you Brother Jerry.....

I personally have no use for Arthur. He was verbose and his biography suggested he knew the Bible - flawed by Calvinism - but did not live it. In that, his name has become a watchword to me.

But that's just my opinion. I encourage you to study the man apart from his writings, and form your own opinions.

I personally have no use for Arthur. He was verbose and his biography suggested he knew the Bible - flawed by Calvinism - but did not live it. In that, his name has become a watchword to me.

But that's just my opinion. I encourage you to study the man apart from his writings, and form your own opinions.
@Johnny NL - Don't be sad. I stand for the Truth of God's Word. That includes calling out those who don't. I am sure others may not share that opinion, and that is between them and the Lord. But what I have read of the man's life belies all the supposed holiness in his writings, which are verbose, as with most calvinists. Calvinism is in reality reformed Augustinianism - and I find it quite lacking Biblically.

You can hold a different opinion. God will one day straighten all of us out, including me, on where ever and whatever I erred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back