Bible Verse Screensaver

eddiefrye

Brandon,
Do you have a downloadable screensaver that is self-working or works with Swordsearcher to cycle through bible verses or the verse for the day type program available?:?:

Thanks...
Eddie

No, I haven't designed a screensaver. Might be a fun project in the future.

Brandon,
Do you have a downloadable screensaver that is self-working or works with Swordsearcher to cycle through bible verses or the verse for the day type program available?:?:

Thanks...
Eddie

I'd use it if it was available!

Or maybe even / also as a desktop pic? [wink wink hint hint too]

Not a Screensaver, but here are some free desktop wallpapers we made a while ago:

http://www.free-christian-wallpaper.com/
Save the files to a folder
Go to your desktop and pick properties>screensaver
Choose the my pictures slideshow option
Change the settings to the folder you saved the files to

It should cycle through the pictures as your screensaver. Hope that helps. :)

Hi Bro. Jerry

I see backgrounds, but did not find the screen savers. What am I missing??

I seen the picture but never found the screen savers also. I thought it was me.

Sorry, I was responding to JaeByrd's post in regards to wallpaper backgrounds - not screensavers. Sorry for any confusion I might have caused. I realize just now that I typed in the wrong word in my post above...

I did not copy Brother Mikes post , I just could not dowload the wall paper pictures. Like I said I thought it was me,not seeing something.
Gus

I have put some backgrounds that I made of historic Bible versions at the following link if anyone would like them. I am not very good at graphics so the aspect ratios and such may be off. They look good on my machine, though. If you like them I hope they will look good on your machine as well.

http://picasaweb.google.com/danny.luker/HistoricBibleBackgrounds

I wrote a program for cycling images on the desktop background (Sorry ... the program only works for KDE and Gnome on Linux) But, if there is any Linux users that would like the program, I'll make that available too.

Your servant in Christ Jesus,
Danny

Back