Big Picture Bible Study

Neither one uses the SS image viewer at this point. Now they open with the Windows default viewer.

I probably shouldn't post again because retracing my steps is going to be too confusing.
It's hard to keep everything exactly the same even though they should be. At one point they were. :)

Just make sure that both Asset folders have a bloodline.jpg file in them. You can edit the bloodline.jpg file with Paint and make changes to the text in the upper left corner if you want.

This is Just @wsbones
I probably shouldn't post again because retracing my steps would be too confusing.
I had them both {BPS and BPT) using the SS image viewer at one point because I changed the file name of soulliberty.png (BPS) to bloodline.png(BPT) while SS was running and the crazy thing opened in the SS image viewer from BPT. But after restarting SS and all my playing around, I have the bloodline .jpg launching in the BPT and "Photos" launches it. No problem it actually zoom nice in Photos anyway so … its not broke. Who knows... maybe I have a memory leak from some other app on this machine. But BPS still launches that image in the Sword Searcher image viewer without bloodline.jpg in the BPS Assets folder but IS in the SS image directory. BPT will NOT launch the image if it only resides in the SS image directory, it must also be in the BPT Assets folder.
Let me know what you don't need here so I can just delete the confusion clutter this is bound to be; if anyone else tries to follow it.

Soulliberty.png is the smaller image that you first see. When you click on it, it opens the larger image, bloodline.jpg. They should both be in the both assets folders if you have the latest download of BPT101. I don't think there are any links to to a file called bloodline.png.

If BPS is launching the image viewer, you might have an older version of that. I will download the version on the forum and see what happens. I'll get back to you on this. I may need to update BPS101 on the forum.

I agree Windows Photos handles the enlarging and scrolling nicely.

Nothing should be is using the image viewer at this point.

I download and installed BPS101 from the forum, and it does use the image viewer. I will upload a new one tomorrow and post the link.

If space is a consideration one could keep both modules BPS101.ss5book and BPT101.ss5book and one asset file, say BPS101-Assets. If you decided to use the BPT101 module for a while, you could get out of Swordsearcher and rename the BPS101-Assets folder to BPT101-Assets. That would save 50 MB of disk space. You could always rename it back and forth as needed.

One other thing - I found a few One on One lessons where the image mapping of links shifted. I'm not sure how it happened. I will fix this at some point and post an update.

If space is a consideration one could keep both modules BPS101.ss5book and BPT101.ss5book and one asset file, say BPS101-Assets. If you decided to use the BPT101 module for a while, you could get out of Swordsearcher and rename the BPS101-Assets folder to BPT101-Assets. That would save 50 MB of disk space. You could always rename it back and forth as needed.

One other thing - I found a few One on One lessons where the image mapping of links shifted. I'm not sure how it happened. I will fix this at some point and post an update.
50 MB is pretty small bite sized candy size these days where many apps are even bigger -that do less. I'm always amazed at how very small and efficient SwordSearcher modules are, and yours are no exception even if they tend to be exceptional. :D

Back