Book topic popup window

wsbones

Beta Tester
I notice that I can dock the book topic popup window that comes up when you click on a book link in the Bible pane. I like to dock it to the search window, but when I close SS, it goes back to the normal popup mode.

Could it be made to stay docked?

Thanks.

I notice that I can dock the book topic popup window that comes up when you click on a book link in the Bible pane. I like to dock it to the search window, but when I close SS, it goes back to the normal popup mode.

Could it be made to stay docked?

I'll add this as a feature request for future development.

Speaking about docking...

Is there a way to make sure that your choice of docking ALWAYS stays that way, unless you choose to change it? I like having the Bible on the left, and having the right have either commentaries or books (with the tab that you can choose), and then having the search results in the same space. But it seems every once in a while I have to keep clicking on the unstick button to put it back to the side or play around with it a little to get it back the way I had it before. Any suggestions?

Speaking about docking...

Is there a way to make sure that your choice of docking ALWAYS stays that way, unless you choose to change it? I like having the Bible on the left, and having the right have either commentaries or books (with the tab that you can choose), and then having the search results in the same space. But it seems every once in a while I have to keep clicking on the unstick button to put it back to the side or play around with it a little to get it back the way I had it before. Any suggestions?

Well, it's supposed to save your layout when you exit, and restore it when you open the program again -- the Bible, Book, Commentary, and Search Results panel locations. If you have a specific sequence that doesn't work properly, please email me the details and I'll look into it. Thanks.

Back