Books

Rosy

Hello

I have just received my Swordsearcher and created a book.

The titles of the chapters in the book do not remain in order, eg. chapter 1 might appear where chapter 4 should be.

Perhaps I have the wrong idea of the purpose of "book" ???????

Apart from that I am sure I will enjoy the programme.

Rosy ..............
9960226989230.gif

The sections are alphabetical so if you want them to stay in a certain order you have to put a prefix in front like:

01 ...
02 ...
etc.

Thanks for your reply, Bill. I just tried that but it would appear that once the title of a division or chapter within the book is named it cannot be changed. I am able to type the change in but it will not save.

The book is called "Old Testament Survey". I am presently doing a course with Zola Levitt and these are the notes that I would like to keep. They must be in order though or they will not make sense.

Rosy ......
9970226921974.gif

Rosy, with your book open, go to Book on the menu bar and select 'Rename this entry title' and you will be able to change the names of the chapters.

Thanks guys, it worked!

And to think I actually did the first book over so I could rename the chapters and it still didn't work. :oops:

So easy when you know what you're doing.

Rosy .........:-D

I'm glad you don't have to do all your work over! You can come here any time for help - there are so many features in SwordSearcher! It's a wonderful program!

I just noticed you are in New Zealand. That's about as far away as possible from where I live. It's amazing we can talk about the Bible and use technology like SS and bulletin boards to be able to "study to show thyself approved unto God".

Sorry I didn't tell you about the rename feature for book topics in my reply.

I'm glad you don't have to do all your work over! You can come here any time for help - there are so many features in SwordSearcher! It's a wonderful program!

I love you guys -- I check the board several times a day to see if I need to answer questions like these. Every time Rosy posted a question someone else beat me to the punch answering her! :D

I love you guys -- I check the board several times a day to see if I need to answer questions like these. Every time Rosy posted a question someone else beat me to the punch answering her! :D

Just a substantive demonstrate of the superior quality of users a superior program attracts, `tis all...

Blessings!

You have a limited world-view :).

Then, again, maybe the "city which hath foundations" is closer than I think?

Under the right circumstances he would travel to that "city" quicker than a jet plane from Rochester to here.

9980226986539.gif

.....................Rosy

Back