Brandon's new profile pic

RevTim

Beta Tester
I like it. Makes you look thinner than the other pic.

I like it. Makes you look thinner than the other pic.

That's funny. I took those pics in the same place...maybe minutes apart. It's all about the angle. :)

He is also in my profile pic. That one is from our 10th anniversary... 2 1/2 years ago. I suppose I should update it with a more current photo...at some point.

We're still waiting to see what you look like.... :)

That's funny. I took those pics in the same place...maybe minutes apart. It's all about the angle. :)

He is also in my profile pic. That one is from our 10th anniversary... 2 1/2 years ago. I suppose I should update it with a more current photo...at some point.

We're still waiting to see what you look like.... :)

Nice profile pic!

My pic? Oh, nooooooo! I can't be responsible for imposing that kind of psychological damage to the good SS forum family...

Maybe I should talk the Army? They might be able to use such a weapon... :cool:

Pastor Tim.
Dont Be Offended But You Sure Dont Look Like A Preacher. Maby A Teacher Or A Coach. Of Course To Be A Preacher You Have To Be A Teacher And A Coach.

Pastor Tim.
Dont Be Offended But You Sure Dont Look Like A Preacher. Maby A Teacher Or A Coach. Of Course To Be A Preacher You Have To Be A Teacher And A Coach.

That's good to know. Once strangers know you are a preacher (when you meet them in person) they treat you different than a normal person (which you are, or should be, a normal Christian) ever after.

Oh, I know -- it's an office and a calling, but I'm still me.

Pastor Tim. I Was Not Saying That You Dident Look Normal. That Discription Would Come More Closter To Fiting Me. Im A 61 Year Old Over The Hill Old Man.

Nice pic Pastor Tim. It is always nice to be able to put a face to the typing.

God bless
Bro. Mike

Pastor Tim. I Was Not Saying That You Dident Look Normal. That Discription Would Come More Closter To Fiting Me. Im A 61 Year Old Over The Hill Old Man.

No offense taken. Blessings.

Back