Call me late to the party...

RevTim

Beta Tester
I know there was a lot of discussions about audio Bible issues over time. Now I have a dramatized King James as my audio, and I guess I came to understand that the audio was better synched to Scourby's version. So I just never gave a thought to trying the shift-click option to have the audio play in the middle of a chapter. For whatever reason, I gave that a try today. And it worked!

How delightful.

There is verse-level sync support for a dramatized audio Bible in SwordSearcher as of version 8.3. In case you missed it, and for the benefit of others reading:

The "Faith Comes by Hearing (Dramatized KJV)" audio Bible has verse-level sync support.

I know there was a lot of discussions about audio Bible issues over time. Now I have a dramatized King James as my audio, and I guess I came to understand that the audio was better synched to Scourby's version. So I just never gave a thought to trying the shift-click option to have the audio play in the middle of a chapter. For whatever reason, I gave that a try today. And it worked!

How delightful.
I wouldn't live without my SS8.4 Audio Bible.
Plus now I know how to let it go "low" volume while I am studying ! ! !
Amen.

Back