Centre Column Reference

Gord

Beta Tester
Does anyone have a module or created a personal note module on centre column reference.

I have both the Scofield and Common Man's reference bibles, and I would like to have the centre column reference's linked in SS for quick look rather than flipping pages.

Does any one have ideas on the best way to set this up please, or have come up with something similar on their own and wish to share?

Thanks Gord

I came up with this: As a Commentary module...

Center Column Reference
Matthew 1:3

And Judas Ge 38:27 begat Phares 2 and Zara of Thamar; and Phares Ru 4:18-22 begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

2. The Messianic line is not a godly line of people. It contains all ranges of sinner including, without restriction, a few Gentile women (Ge 38:6; Ru 1:4; 2Sa 11:3; Eph 2:12)

I don't have those reference Bibles, but I made my personal note references as a Commentary module and then set the Edit Widget to that module so I can add notes with one click as I'm reading (and see the notes that I've already made by resting the cursor on the widget). I like using the widget because I don't need to have the Commentary or Edit User Commentary links active to get to it.

Thanks Marty, thats a step saver thank you.

Does anyone have a module or created a personal note module on centre column reference.

I have both the Scofield and Common Man's reference bibles, and I would like to have the centre column reference's linked in SS for quick look rather than flipping pages.

Does any one have ideas on the best way to set this up please, or have come up with something similar on their own and wish to share?

Thanks Gord
no sir i have not

i need to purchase that particular Bible (common man's). i have of course scofields, dr. ruckman's bibles, dake and so on. i reckon that would be quite a task-- however if a few of us had that bible and we divided it up in sections it would not be such i task.

would be a nice project we could work on........

of course i do not want to get in copyright infringement land either..........

Back