chsSermons

marty

Beta Tester
Lately, I've been really enjoying the Sermons of CH Spurgeon - what a blessing! I've also discovered that a reading of the sermons can be found on YouTube (with different titles, so I search for a specific phrase to find it in SwordSearcher), and my reading along with the sermons on YouTube is a really rich experience. I've started a module so I can copy the sermon text and highlight portions in different colors or link verses, make my own notes, etc.

Thank you, Brandon, for including Spurgeon in the SwordSearcher library!

Lately, I've been really enjoying the Sermons of CH Spurgeon - what a blessing! I've also discovered that a reading of the sermons can be found on YouTube (with different titles, so I search for a specific phrase to find it in SwordSearcher), and my reading along with the sermons on YouTube is a really rich experience. I've started a module so I can copy the sermon text and highlight portions in different colors or link verses, make my own notes, etc.

I have used Microsoft Narrator to listen to a few. Not as good as a human but pretty good. It keeps me on track with the cursor moving with the words. I will try what you suggested.

Sermonaudio.com has several sermons by Spurgeon (read by someone). Here's a search link:

Back