Clone Search Results panel

Editor

Yesterday I did a search for ἐξουσία (exousia) and came up with 93 bible hits.

Have copied the entire results for both KJV and KJVSL and pasted [results] into TWO separate WordPad docs, and busy formatting the content. That's another whole "export" issue.

So.. to best view and reproduce Results formatting in the RTF windows, I decided to CLONE (or try to clone) the Results panel.

This apparently cannot be done? and is for Bible panels only?

Otherwise very powerful search features.. and with loads of source material. :cool:

-Ed

There is no way to clone a search result panel -- just do the search again and you'll have another one. :)

Thanks for the reply,

As in the other thread Copy Paste, I've spent a lot of time exporting and formatting verses.. mostly from Search results. Still a newbie with SS, and now see that F7 copies Search panel, and F8 copies Bible panel to clipboard.

Please take a few moments and see the Results for this exercise, two MS WordPad docs in attached Zip file. It took a LOT of time to format all that, one word at a time basically. So I'm lobbying here for enhanced {formatted} Export {copy & paste} features. :cool:

-Ed

Attachments

• SwordSearcher_results.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 233
Formatting of the verses copied with F7 and F8 are controlled in Edit: Configure Copy/Export Formatting.

Back